You might think being kind must be a grand gesture. We are learning that being kind, to ourselves and to others, is often magnified by the little day to day moments in life rather than the loud, big explosive planned events.
- Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while
- Send a hand-written note
- Say thank you when someone holds the door for you
- Say thank you to the cashier at the grocery store.
- Look people in the eyes and smile.
- Go the extra mile even if no one notices.
- Share half your candy bar.
- Grab a mug of coffee for a co-worker.
Its the little things!
Be kind to yourself,